Friday, March 7, 2008

Scrap Quilt

Well I finished up the scrap quilt top made of 5-inch squares. It is 20 squares by 20 squares - that's 400 squares! I'm pleased with the results.

My quilt quality inspector seems pleased as well. She said it shows off her eyes very well.

I still have lots of fabric in my stash. Some larger pieces that I no longer like I have put in a box to list on freecycle. I also have a stack of 6-inch squares to make another scrappy quilt from. The cutting of squares did get monotonous but in the end it was worth it.

1 comment:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Beautiful quilt! Pretty kitty too :)
Wish I could take pictures like that, for that matter, I wish I could quilt like! LOL Maybe one day I'll give it a try, but for now think I'd better stick to enhancing my knitting skills.
I also agree with my daughter, Trixie is a sweetie!